Water tank & Protective Coating Expertise
Mumford-Bjorkman Associates, Inc. (MBA) is a leading water tank and coatings inspection firm established in 1986, and based out of Newark, Delaware. Our numerous repeat customers count on our expertise and reliable service for all of their corrosion and coatings concerns. MBA has a 35 year history of serving public and private water utilities, fire protection industry, and engineering firms along the east coast.
MBA is an active supporter of the AWWA (American Water Works Association), NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) AMPP (Association for Materials Protection and Performance), which is the combined organization for SSPC (Society for Protective Coatings) and NACE (NACE International).
cell antenna inspection
- During new tank construction
- For repairs to existing tanks
- Onsite field inspection for all industrial coatings
- Shop inspection during fabrication
- Potable water tanks
- Potable water mains
- Potable water reservoirs
- Fire protection tanks
- During installation and upgrading of antennae and associated components on water tanks
- Coordinating the relocation of antennae during tank painting projects